Friday, June 25, 2010

Tool#5

I found 2 really good web sites for bilingual classrooms, parents and the community. I used the tag: Bilingual education resources. These two web sites I believe are really good and informative. They can help teachers with different activities to reinforce what they are teaching. Also, they are available both in English and Spanish. Awesome!!! I really liked the way that you look for information, just a few words that you type in and it is done, you get all the information that you need. I think that this tool is very easy to use for the students. They just need a magic word and they will find all they are looking for. It is a very friendly web site for students even for the primary grades.
These are the web sites I found:
http://www.brightinvisiblegreen.com/kidscribe/
http://www.colorincolorado.org/

2 comments:

  1. Great information, Joy! I'm looking forward to checking out these resources. This just shows the power of blogging...such an easy way to share information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what blogging is all about. Sharing resources with others is so important & having a place to make them available at anytime is invaluable to any PLN. Thanks for sharing and I also looking forward to checking these resources out.

    ReplyDelete