Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reflection

My favorite tools are:
• Google Doc
• Skype
• Video Resources
I chose them as my favorites because they are very interactive and I am sure they will keep the students focus and engage.
I will keep in mind that technology needs to be part of my tutorials, and also it is essential to support students and teachers in the classrooms. All our teachers have a variety of technology for everybody involve in classrooms in a daily basis provided by the district. I think this is wonderful and should keep going. SBISD is doing an incredible job keeping our students informed about new technology elements and integrating them into the classrooms and libraries.
I would say that the unexpected outcome for me was to see how beneficial these tools can be in our classrooms and the positive impact that they are going to have for our students. Also, I realized that I need to be all the time taking at look at all the new things we are having in our world to make our life easier.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Joy, it is great to see how hard have you worked. This tools will facilitate our communication in very important ways regarding our students' education. Luis Cordero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing the 11 Tools. In reading some of your other postings, I can see how excited you are about the many things you have learned. I know this will help you, your peers, and students this year and in the future. Keep exploring, learning and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah- Good for you for completing the 11 Tools!!!! Sounds like you have learned about a ton of cool things! You have motivated me to get busy on completing my own 11 tools!

    ReplyDelete