Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tool#2

PLN is a wonderful idea. I believe that the most we share the most we learn. It is great to know what other people think about technology or any other topic and also how they apply it in their classrooms and in everyday life.
Technology is all around us, so we have to assimilate it and have fun with it, like I am doing right now. It’s amazing all you can learn.
Sharing ideas, thoughts, suggestions, etc, is always going to be a good thing for us as teachers and of course for our students.

I made comments on the following blogs:

Kindergarten at SOE
Moni-K's Musings
Hatty Chatty The Techno Savvy Queen
Always Learning
ShoppingTeacher

3 comments:

  1. You are right, it's amazing everything that is already here to learn! We can't escape technology anymore, We need to go ahead of the kids or we'll stop being the teachers right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy,I agree! It becomes fun when you actually incorporate this technology in your daily life and moreover now that we will be using these tools in our classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Zinkernagel,

    I agree with you, the more we share the more we learn. This is why I usually never stop talking. I know someone will listen =)
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete